anybody know a good agent? hahahaha...

after my win in welland on sunday i'd barely had a chance to recover and enjoy my victory before i was absolutely swarmed by the media. as i was making my way through the throngs of paparazzi flashbulbs, i was pulled aside for two exhaustive post-race interviews. roger hospedales, who publishes the HSBC podcast, grabbed me and kara kindree, winner of the women's duathlon, for interviews that have been posted on itunes. you can find the "Welland Duathlon Winners" interview by clicking here.

i was also interviewed by john vessoyen from the welland tribune. i've been barely mentioned in the article but you can still read it here for shits and gigs.

i'm currently recruiting agents that will be able to represent me in all future interviews with the media and coordinate guest appearances, as well as a publicist to assume responsibilities such as press releases. hahahahaha... yah right.